On February 22 the Belgian and Dutch messaging and collaboration experts are organizing a community event. Join MVPs like Jaap Wesselius, Dave Stork, Michel de Rooij, Steven Van Houttum and Michael Van Horenbeeck along with well-respected experts such as Thomas Verwer, Kay Sellenrode and more for this first “interland” between the Belgian E-Communications & Collaboration Community and their Dutch counterpart(s). We will start the evening with an introduction by Etan Basserie, a Program Manager from the Azure AD Team at Microsoft in Redmond.
It will be an evening full of technical deep-dives and interesting discussions.
Fujitsu Netherlands has been so kind to allow us to host our collective event in their offices in Maarssen. You can find the Fujitsu offices at ‘Het Kwadrant 1, 3606 AZ, Maarssen’.
The agenda is as follows:
- 6PM – 6:30PM: Welcome, drinks and food
- 6:30PM – 7:00PM: Introduction/Keynote by Etan Basseri (Identity Engineering, Microsoft)
- 7:00PM – 7:50 PM: “Still running Exchange 2010? Now what?” A sessions by Jaap Wesselius and Kay Sellenrode discussing your options, best practices and pitfalls when migrating to Exchange 2016 or Office 365. Or in other words, why or why not using Exchange 2016 in an Exchange 2010 hybrid environment.
- 8:00PM – 8:30PM: Introduction to “HelloDoor” by HelloDoor.
- 8:30PM – 9:30PM: “Securing Exchange Online”. This session presented by Dave Stork will cover security options to prevent spoofing of email, tools to prevent data leakage and auditing solutions. Further topics will be EOP, ATP, SPF, DKIM, DMARC, TLS, RMS and DLP to use a few acronyms. Dave’s focus will be on Exchange Online, but a lot of topics can also be used in Exchange on-premises.
- 9:30PM-10PM: Closing drink(s) and farewell
You can register at the following meetup site: https://www.meetup.com/be-com/events/247610710/?_locale=nl-NL
Hope to see you all there!