Tag Archives: not working

Office Web Apps 2013 server not working, CPU Utilization 100%

Recently I had to reinstall my entire infrastructure, and one of the servers was the Office Web Apps server. Unfortunately the server was willing to do anything, the only thing I got was a white screen, or the ‘old’ WebReady Document view appeared. The discovery URL (https://webapps.exchangelabs.nl/hosting/discovery) was working fine, so at least something was working.

Another thing that was clearly visible was that processor utilization regularly peaked to 100%, sometimes staying at 100% for a longer period of time:

image

Continue reading Office Web Apps 2013 server not working, CPU Utilization 100%

Lync 2013 Replication not working

For a couple of week one of my customer was complaining about little hickups in their Lync 2013 environment. It was working, but every now and then they had these strange little issues. When I moved my own accounts to Lync Online I was not able to federate with this customer anymore so it was time to start investigating.

Continue reading Lync 2013 Replication not working